VanDusen Botanical Garden will reopen May 1, 2020, under new operational measures that will allow the community to safely enjoy the spring blooms! Tickets are only available online with designated entry times so we can best monitor garden capacity. All members will also need to reserve their entry time online, and enter a code that was sent out by email from our membership team on Monday evening.
May is the best time of year to visit the garden and you won’t want to miss out! Their beloved Laburnum and Rhododendron walks will be in full bloom, as well as Himalayan blue poppies, trilliums and more!
VanDusen Garden is taking a variety of safety measures to ensure visitors are keeping a minimum 2-metre distance from each other:
- Tickets will only be available online to reduce interaction between visitors and staff
- There will be entry times for garden access with only 30 spots available per session. 10 spots will be reserved for members and 20 spots will be available for the general public
- No rental viewings, elopements, or photoshoots will be available for booking at this time.
- The gift shop, Truffles Cafè, Education Centre washrooms and Floral Hall will remain closed. There will be no events, guided tours or programs held on site at this time
- The Visitor Centre washrooms will be open with increased cleaning. We will have 2 portable washrooms with hand sanitizer and hand washing stations at the maze and the upper lawn area.
- Passes and coupons such as the Tourism Challenge or Privilege Pass, complimentary passes, and VanPass will not be accepted at this time in order to best manage capacity.
Please direct any ticketing inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and all membership inquiries to email@example.com
New hours of operation:
- Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. (members only)
- Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (public and members)
- Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (public and members)