Sing Christmas carols accompanied by the farm’s piano, sample delicious Victorian treats baked in a wood stove, and make a charming old-time Christmas decoration for your tree at home. Admission is FREE.
- Enjoy holiday treats, real figgy pudding and warm apple cider fresh from the woodstove
- Listen to holiday classics played in the Farmhouse parlour
- Take in an authentically decorated Victorian Christmas tree
- Drop by Stewart Hall to create seasonal crafts and toys to take home
- Bundle up and head out to the Pole Barn to take part in a scavenger hunt
- New for 2018: Santa will be taking present request and posing for photos in the barn from 12:30-2:30pm. Arrive early to get your rustic, authentic Christmas photo.
When: December 7, 2019
Time: 11am – 3pm
Where: Historic Stewart Farm
Address: 13723 Crescent Road, Surrey
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.