Did you know that you can host your child’s birthday party at Mt Seymour? And for families that have birthdays in the late Fall or throughout the winter, that’s cause for celebration. Normally the go-to for families with birthdays December through March is an indoor venue. You don’t dare risk an outdoor party because the weather is so unpredictable. BUT, when you are hosting a birthday in Mt Seymour’s winter wonderland, it doesn’t matter what the weather is doing – clear, snow, rain – the kids will have a BLAST because they get to play in the fluffy white stuff.
Every year our poor West Coast kids cross their fingers and toes for snow. Every year it feels as though we spotted a unicorn when the snow starts falling. If your kids are like mine and LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow, can you imagine the over-the-top reaction you’ll receive when you announce their birthday party is happening at Mt Seymour?
Here are the details for the Mt Seymour Birthday Parties:
- 16 people, additional guests can be purchased
- 2 hours of tubing, tobogganing, or snowshoeing
- a slice of pizza PLUS a bag of chips, juice box, and rice crispy square for each person. Additional food, coffees, and hot chocolate can be ordered ahead of time.
- 3 hours of comfy indoor room space
- Please note no outside or self-catering is permitted. Birthday cake is the one exception.
- Mt Seymour also provides digital birthday party invitations that you can either email to or print out for your guests.
|Party Type||Package Price (16 people)||Price for Each Additional Participant|
Due to the popularity of Mt Seymour’s birthday parties, they are available on a first come, first serve basis and full payment is due at the time of booking. New for the 2019/2020 season is the ability to book your birthday party package online. Please note there are set times available for birthday parties:
- Saturday & Sunday, 2pm-5pm (December 21 – March 29)
- Friday & Saturday, 6pm-9pm (Tubing only during peak season December 20 – February 15)
- Saturday & Sunday,10am-1pm (February 22 – March 29)
Birthday party package availability is shown online, you can search by date and package here. The birthday party packages are incredibly popular; don’t delay in booking your kid’s snow-packed, rosy-cheeked, laughter-filled Mt Seymour Birthday Party.
Mt Seymour Birthday Parties:
Dates: Fridays – Sundays (December 20, 2019 – March 29, 2020)
Times: 10am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm (Saturdays & Sundays); 6pm – 9pm (Fridays & Saturdays)
Where: Mt Seymour
Address: 1700 Mt Seymour Road, North Vancouver
Book online: mtseymour.ltibooking.com
Phone: 604-986-2261 ext 210
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.