Ready to celebrate the Year of the Tiger? FlyOver Canada invites you to Soar Over Taiwan as part of your Lunar New Year celebrations. Seen from above, Taiwan is positively breathtaking in its beauty. From busy cityscapes to bursting cherry blossoms and tiered gardens, the visuals offered up in Soar Over Taiwan are pure bliss. During this limited engagement event (until February 13), visitors to Soar Over Taiwan will see some of the island’s most iconic sites: Green Island, the Yanshui Beehive Fireworks Festival, tea farms, and Jade Mountain.
FlyOver Canada offers a complete Taiwan experience when you visit Soar Over Taiwan:
- a unique Lunar New Year-themed pre-show
- an immersive 8-minute flight-ride experience
- a self-guided Lunar New Year scavenger hunt at The Flying Whale Waterfront Cafe
- a tasty, and authentic, Taiwanese pineapple cake and milk tea available for purchase at The Flying Whale Waterfront Cafe
Tips to Ensure a Successful Experience:
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Children must be at least 102cm (40″) to ride
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult or guardian aged 14 years or older
- Entrance lines are partially exposed to the elements, so please dress appropriately
Ways to Save $$$:
- Book ahead online and save $$$! Even if you are booking same-day tickets, booking online will save you at least 10% off the gate admission price.
- Show your Soar Over Taiwan ticket at Heritage Asian Eatery (1108 West Pender) and get one free sesame ball when you spend $20
- Sai Woo by Kosoo is offering a unique sky-to-table dine-out experience (part of Dine Out Vancouver). The $39 three-course menu highlights flavours from China, Korea, and Japan. After your meal, you will receive a promo code for 20% off a visit to Soar Over Taiwan at FlyOver Canada.
FlyOver Canada presents Soar Over Taiwan:
Dates: January 6 – February 13, 2022
Times: 12pm – 8pm (weekdays); 10am – 9pm (weekends)
Location: Canada Place
Address: 201 – 999 Canada Place, Vancouver