Join the Change Health Community Program (CHCP) for an innovative program that will connect your family with others in the community, health provider resources, and activities. This free program offers:
- Fun activities for your whole family such as: active games, yoga, neighbourhood scavenger hunts, live cooking sessions
- Opportunity to meet other families in your community
- Hands-on activities tailored to your entire family
- Mental wellness activities
- Tips for how to make healthy lifestyle changes
Participating families will also receive program boxes with fun activities and food ingredients to try new recipes as well as a change to win great prizes.
CHCP was developed by family physician Dr. Doug Klein and is fully funded by Alberta Blue Cross. Join their introductory event over Zoom on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 from 6 pm – 7:30 pm. Their dietitian will be hosting a live holiday baking session. After this, the program restarts in mid-January with biweekly virtual sessions until it is safe to meet in person. There is no cost to participate in this program.