Hit the stage this Fall with The Dance Theatre Performing Arts! Discover affordable children’s and adults’ classes in Dance Arts, Theatre Arts and Circus Arts. No previous experience is needed to come dance, sing, act and discover your inner performer!
Great instructors make the difference at The Dance Theatre Performing Arts Centre. Each member of the senior faculty holds a post-secondary diploma or degree in their specialized discipline, and all have extensive professional and semi-professional performing and teaching experience. The team’s collective goal is to foster a life long love and appreciation of the performing arts in each student, and to do so in an inclusive, welcoming and supportive environment.
Start your tiniest dancer off on the right foot with fun-filled dance and tumbling classes. Choose from 12 week seasonal sessions in the fall, winter, or spring, or choose to dance for the entire 2022/2023 season.
- Dance – Mom and Me parented dance class, Pre-school Dance
- Acro/Tumbling – Parented Tumbling, Pre-school Tumbling, Pre-school Rhythmic Gymnastics
Children & Youth Classes
Discover a wide variety of full year programs running from September to June. Although taught separately, all classes at The Dance Theatre are inter-related and complement each other. This will be showcased at the end of the season when all students come together on stage to present a full musical theatre production. Past productions include Peter-Pan, The Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland and Babes in Toyland. In addition to the year-end production, students can also expect to participate in a Christmas production, community performances, and several dance competitions.
- Dance Arts & Acrobatics – Tap, Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Lyrical, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Stretch, Tumbling and Acro
- Theatre Arts – Drama (Acting), Vocal (Singing) and Behind the Stage (Stage Craft), Film Studies
- Dance Theatre Program – A well rounded program for students who wish to explore more of the performing arts; this course includes all applicable dance, drama and vocal classes at a discounted rate.
It is never too late to discover your inner performer. Adults are welcome to try out a variety of dance classes during 12 week sessions in the fall, winter and spring.
- Adult Dance – Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Drama
Register with The Dance Theatre Today!
Head to the website to explore your options and complete your registration! The Dance Theatre proudly offers some of the lowest tuition fees in the city, including the option to obtain tuition assistance by participating in various fund raising activities. Students may also earn a scholarship towards their tuition by participating in our self-directed learning program Intra-School Challenge.