Father’s Day is a day to show your dad how much he means to you, and we’ve got all the details to celebrate his day in Saskatoon. Dads work hard for their families every day. It’s time to celebrate the Dads in your life! There are still lots of things we can do, and lots of ways to spoil him this year. We’ve got your guide to a fantastic Father’s Day full of things to do!
Father’s Day in Saskatoon
1. Take Dad Fishing at one of the Lakes Near Saskatoon!
2. Visit the Saskatoon Zoo – The zoo is always a fun day. Visit with the animals and have fun with the kids.
3. Book a Little Einstein’s Babysitter – Give Dad (and mom) a break, and book a babysitter.
4. Hit the links!
6. Get Some Smash Therapy – Give Dad the unique gift of smashing things! Book him in for some Smash Therapy!
7. Take your dad to a Father’s Day Country Fair at Diefenbaker Park.
8. Order Dad some of Saskatoon’s Best Doughnuts.
9. Saskatoon Farmers’ Market – take your dad on a stroll at the Farmers’ Market!
10. What Dad wouldn’t love a Father’s Day Poutine? Spend your Father’s Day at Champetre County.
11. An Escape from the Ordinary – Challenging Escape Rooms in Saskatoon – Another unique family fun adventure is an Escape Room! Have some fun with your family this Father’s Day!
12. Take a trip out of Saskatoon and take your dad to the famous SaskPower Windscape Kite Festival in Swift Current.
13. 5 Hikes In and Around Saskatoon That Every Family Will Enjoy: Get some fresh air and take dad for a hike!
14. Take dad for a ride on the Punch Buggy Express in Saskatoon – Powered By Kids!
Happy Father’s Day to all our fabulous dads! We hope you enjoy a wonderful Father’s Day in Saskatoon! Don’t forget to check out our gift guide for your dad.