Father’s Day is a day to show your dad how much he means to you, and we’ve got all the details to celebrate his day in Saskatoon. Dads work hard for their families every day. It’s time to celebrate the Dads in your life! There are still lots of things we can do, and lots of ways to spoil him this year. We’ve got your guide to a fantastic Father’s Day full of both gift ideas and things to do!
Father’s Day in Saskatoon
1. Take Dad Fishing at one of the Lakes Near Saskatoon!
2. Visit the Saskatoon Zoo – The zoo is always a fun day. Visit with the animals and have fun with the kids.
3. Book a Little Einstein’s Babysitter – Give Dad (and mom) a break, and book a babysitter.
4. Hit the links!
5. Take him out for a delicious meal!
6. Get Some Smash Therapy – Give Dad the unique gift of smashing things! Book him in for some Smash Therapy!
7. Champetre County – Celebrate the day with Pitchfork Fondue at Champetre County. You can also lose your kids in a maze (they should make it out) and visit the farm animals!
9. Saskatoon Farmers’ Market – take your dad on a stroll at the Farmers’ Market!
10. 3 Little Birds Cuts and Creations has everything from can coozies to mugs to custom shirts for the dad in your life.
11. An Escape from the Ordinary – Challenging Escape Rooms in Saskatoon – Another unique family fun adventure is an Escape Room! Have some fun with your family this Father’s Day!
12. Rave BBQ Rubs have the best spices to warm Dad’s Grilling heart!
13. 5 Hikes In and Around Saskatoon That Every Family Will Enjoy: Get some fresh air and take dad for a hike!
14. The Hobnobber for gift ideas – Find gift ideas when you visit the Hobnobber on 33rd. Find mom a locally made gift!
15. Visit the brand new store: Prairie + Pine – beautiful gifts for dad by local artisans from Prairie + Pine at Lawson Heights Mall.
Happy Father’s Day to all our fabulous dads! We hope you enjoy a wonderful Father’s Day in Saskatoon!