The Saskatoon Public Library holds pick-up service begins June 15th at all SPL locations. Pickups will be at appointments between 10am and 6pm Monday thru Saturday. The library follows all the recommendations of the provincial government and the Saskatchewan Health Authority and will be delivering the service as follows:
Saskatoon Public Library Holds Pick-Up Service
- Place holds using the online catalogue, by phone, or using the library app.
- You will receive a notification when items are available for pickup. It is your responsibility to arrange a time for pick-up.
- Make a pick-up appointment by phone (location that has your items) or by email at AskUs@saskatoonlibrary.ca.
- Bring your SPL card to your appointment.
- Follow signage upon arrival at location for your pickup.
Please note the following changes:
- loan period is increased to 28 days
- item limit is now 50 per card
- late fines are suspended at this time
- expect to be contacted by text, phone or email when holds are available
- returned items are quarantined for 72 hours
- book returns are open, but please do not return items if you are unwell
For more information visit: www.saskatoonlibrary.ca/holds-pickups