From the creators of the highly successful Spring SaFarmi comes a Fall SaFarmi, filled with pumpkins, that you don’t want to miss! With expansive pumpkin fields to a barn filled with friendly critters, Eagle Acres Dairy in Fort Langley is our favourite destination for Fall Farm fun.
Did you know that Eagle Acres Dairy is milking 60 cows daily using a robotic milking system? It is a family-affair at Eagle Acres, not only are the parents – Erin and Brian – running the farm but their kids help out as well.
As soon as October rolls around Eagle Acres is awash in fall colours. From October 1 – 31, Eagle Acres Dairy invites you to take part in their Fall SaFarmi. The drive-thru experience will take you around to visit the animals as well as a stop at the field to pick the perfect pumpkin to bring home.
The number of spaces available for the SaFarmi are being kept to a minimum to ensure social distancing can be maintained while out in the pumpkin patch. The selection of pumpkins in plentiful for 2020 with more than 20 different varieties to pick from.
Eagle Acres Dairy has more than 200 animals of 9 species for you to visit. The farm critters you can expect to encounter are: cows, pigs, goats, sheep, bunnies, kittens, dogs, chickens, and a pony. And get ready to be impressed by the R2D2 milking robot!
When planning your next visit to Eagle Acres Dairy, be sure to check out their website for their specific dates and hours of operation. While there is a stand-by line, we highly recommend you pre-book your SaFarmi tickets to avoid disappointment.
The Fall tour is expected to take about one hour. Eagle Acres Dairy estimates 20 minutes of SaFarmi, 20 minutes in the pumpkin patch u-pick, and a 20 minute finale SaFarmi through the main barn.
To ensure a successful experience at Eagle Acres Dairy’s Fall SaFarmi, follow these tips:
- pre-book your tickets online
- arrive a couple minutes early to ensure you don’t miss your spot
- sanitize hands prior to entering the Pumpkin Patch
- bring a bag to carry your pumpkin. Pumpkins grow in dirt, there will be dirt on the pumpkins. The bag will help keep both your clothes and car clean.
- dress for the weather. Again, there is dirt. And if there has been rain, there will be mud. Please consider wearing boots!
- please maintain social distance from other families. 2 metres (or 1 cow-length) is required.
- please familiarize yourself with Eagle Acres Dairy COVID safety plan
Eagle Acres Dairy:
Dates: October 1 – 31, 2020 (closed October 5, 13, 19 and 26)
Address: 8796 240 Street, Langley
Phone: (604) 888-2403