New name, but same great experience! Eagle Acres Dairy & Pumpkin Patch, previously known as Aldor Acres Dairy, has created a fun-farm experience in their new location. In late 2017, the business moved closer to Fort Langley and you can now find them at 8796 240 Street, Langley.
Through the month of September the Dairy Farm will be open for tours. Did you know that Eagle Acres Dairy is milking 50 cows daily using the robotic (VMS) milking system? It is a family-affair at Eagle Acres, not only are the parents – Erin and Brian – running the farm but their kids help out as well.
As soon as October rolls around Eagle Acres is awash in fall colours. From October 1 – 31, enjoy hayrides out to their pumpkin patch or you can stroll out to a closer patch beside the cows and pick your own. Included in your admission is a self-guided tour of their dairy barn complete with themed displays. Be sure to stop and say hello to the farm animals both inside the barns or outside in pens.
Tips for making a visit to Eagle Acres successful:
- wear boots: open-toed shoes have no place on a working farm
- bring a change of clothes: maybe it’s just my kids but they can’t seem to go to a farm without getting covered in mud
- bring a bag: unless you want to carry your pumpkin in your arms, bringing a bag helps keep the dirt at bay
- bring cash: while Eagle Acres has an ATM, life is so much easier when you have cash on hand
- wash your hands: there are hand-washing stations set up, be sure to use them
When planning your next visit to Eagle Acres Dairy, be sure to check out their website for their specific dates and hours of operation.
Eagle Acres Dairy:
Address: 8796 240 Street, Langley
Phone: (604) 888-2403
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.