Trick or treat, bag of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street and the Rocky Mountain Halloween Party for families is back! Parents are invited to sit back and enjoy your dinner and a glass of wine while the kids take part in some spooky fun. The cost is $16 per child and includes:
• Halloween pizza making station
• Creepy crawly candy bar
• Spooky sipping at the drinks and potions bar
• Face painting
Rocky Mountain Flatbread takes pride in offering farm to table freshness, local ingredients and delicious pizzas, pastas and salads in a family friendly environment. Plus, it’s vegan friendly, gluten wise and nut free! Reservations for the Halloween Party are recommended. Costumes are encouraged.
Rocky Mountain Halloween Party:
Date: October 27, 2019
Time: 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- Kitsilano, 1876 West 1st Ave, Vancouver. Ph: 604-730-0321
- Main Street, 4186 Main St., Vancouver. Ph: 604-566-9779
- South Surrey, Unit 105 5570 152 St, Surrey. Ph: 604-372-1297
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.