If you are looking for the perfect place to spend a romantic evening for two on Valentine’s Day, the luxurious Fairmont Palliser in downtown Calgary will be offering a 5 course dinner with romance in mind. Think amuse-bouche oysters and caviar paired with Moet & Chandon champagne. Available on February 14, 2015 for $125.00 per guest.
Book your sitter for the night to enjoy a minimoon staycation and take advantage of the Valentine’s Wonderful Tonight Package which includes:
- One night accommodation in a Fairmont Room, with complimentary upgrade based on availability at check-in
- Valet parking for one vehicle
- Chocolate truffle welcome amenity
- Bottle of Italian Prosecco sparkling wine
- Breakfast for two, available either through in-room dining or in the Rimrock
- Late check-out of 2 p.m.
Valentine’s Weekend (Feb. 13, 14, 15, 2015) only, rates starting at $249 CAD per night for Fairmont Room or $349 CAD for Fairmont Gold.
Make it an even sweeter escape by upgrading your in-room amenities to Moet & Chandon with house-made chocolate strawberries (additional cost.)
To take advantage of this special Valentine’s Wonderful Tonight Weekend Package, visit the Fairmont Palliser website for more information and to book your dates.
Seating will be limited for the Valentine’s Weekend 5-Course Dinner. Call (403) 260-1219 to make reservations.
Fairmont Palliser Contact Info:
Telephone: 403 262 1234
Address: 133 9th Avenue SW, Calgary