It’s going to be an amazing summer at the 19th annual Richmond Night Market! Featuring live performances, carnival games and over 200 retail stalls, you’ll feel the excitement from the moment you arrive. Must do experiences for 2019:
- Taste of the World – the international food fair celebrates Canada’s diversity with more variety this year, expanding to 120 vendors with over 600 food items from around the world, like Brazil, China, Korea, the Philippines, Germany and Japan! And who doesn’t love barbecue?
- Summer Seafood Festival – the seafood festival was such a hit last year the “SHELLabration” continues in 2019 with more Snow and Dungeness crab, muscles and lobster!
- Games Area – check out the new games area filled with fun, challenges and awesomeness! Dare your friends to master the Rainbow Net Maze, let the kids burn off some energy in the huge candy-themed bouncy castle, or take a turn on the Spider ride! Of course, there’s all your favourite midway games to test your skill and accuracy.
- Angel Duck Cafe – get your “Quack” on at the Angel Duck Café! With treats by the “DUCK” load, this little Taste of Heaven is right in the middle of the Night Market, just look for the 30 foot Duck! Taking sweet to the “NEST” level, the Angel Duck Café features Jello Duck treats and Donut lollipops. Beat the summer heat with yummy ice cream and special duck slush drinks that feature party cups with flashing lights! Be sure to try cutting edge “DUCKology” where you can customize your drinks with your own picture or favourite image on the top!
- Live entertainment – live performances every night at the Night Market! The entertainment stage proudly features local talent performing live music, dancing, martial arts and much more!
Richmond Night Market:
When: Friday-Sunday and Stat Holiday nights (May 10 – October 6, 2019)
Time: 7pm – 12am (Fri & Sat); 7pm – 11pm (Sundays & Stat Holidays)
Address: 8351 River Road, Richmond
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.