This Family Day you will receive FREE admission to select provincial heritage sites, in honour of the 30th anniversary of Family Day.
The province will waive the cost of admission on Family Day at the following locations:
- Royal Tyrrell Museum (Drumheller)
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump (Fort Macleod)
- Frank Slide Interpretive Centre (Crowsnest Pass)
- Remington Carriage Museum (Cardston)
- Royal Alberta Museum (Edmonton)
- Rutherford House (Edmonton)
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum (Wetaskiwin)
FREE Family Day Admission to Select Alberta Museums:
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.