This Family Day you will receive FREE admission to select provincial heritage sites. Be sure to confirm with your chosen location before you go, as some museums require pre-booked tickets. The only location directly in Calgary is the Lougheed House, and they recommend you register in advance.
If you’re travelling about the province, explore these other heritage sites:
- Brooks Aqueduct
- Frog Lake Provincial Historic Site
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump World Heritage Site
- Frank Slide Interpretive Centre
- Okotoks Erratic – ‘Big Rock’
- Remington Carriage Museum
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum
- Royal Alberta Museum (Free tickets have been sold out at the time of writing.
- Royal Tyrrell Museum (Free tickets have been sold out at the time of writing.
- Rutherford House
FREE Family Day Admission to Select Alberta Museums: