This Family Day you will receive FREE admission to select provincial heritage sites. Be sure to confirm with your chosen location before you go, as some museums require pre-booked tickets.
The province will waive the cost of admission on Family Day at the following locations:
- Brooks Aqueduct
- Frog Lake provincial historic site
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump World Heritage Site
- Frank Slide Interpretive Centre
- Lougheed House
- Okotoks Erratic – ‘Big Rock’
- Remington Carriage Museum
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum
- Royal Alberta Museum
- Royal Tyrrell Museum (Free tickets have been sold out at time of writing.
- Rutherford House
FREE Family Day Admission to Select Alberta Museums: