Just 2 more days until Valentines Day and the truly devoted have already bought, made and wrapped their gifts and goodies. For the procrastinators here’s a round up of some lovely Valentine’s Printables and crafts that we can do at the last minute
- Keep Calm and Carry on posters are really having resurgence this year but did you know you can create your own with the Keep Calm-o-Matic? This clever website lets you create your own Keep Calm saying.
- So many valentines cards are cutesy or have ‘girl’ characters that little boys don’t like. So here are some cute cards that have nary a hint of pink.
- Once kids learn to read there is not stopping them. Encourage their reading and creativity with Mad libs for kids!
- This Valentine’s Hugs is a very cute one for grandparents. Bonus; if you do it every year you can see how the children grow!
- Encourage kids to learn words in different languages with this Activity sheet
- Some beautiful vintage Valentines
for those who want something a little bit different.
- This is a cute way to show some lunch bag love
- And finally a fun way to jazz up the always popular Hershey Kisses.
Happy Valentine’s Day!