*** SEPTEMBER 25, 2019 – NEW TICKET OFFER ANNOUNCED FOR 2020***
*** UPDATE: NEW TICKET OFFER ANNOUNCED ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2019 ***
For the third year in a row, Disney has released a new and exclusive discounted ticket offer for Canadian residents only! Disney doesn’t offer many deals and discounts specifically for Canada, so this is very exciting!
If you have been even remotely considering a trip to either Disneyland or Disney World next year, this is the perfect opportunity for Canadians to take advantage of this tickets only offer and design a vacation completely flexible to your needs.
The discount tickets promotion is perfect for those who already have a place to stay and simply require admission tickets. They can also be combined with other existing Disney promotions, if applicable. Contact me or work with your travel agent to maximize your savings opportunities with room discount offers or packages that can extend you the most savings on your Disney vacation!
Tickets must be purchased in advance between now until February 7, 2020 for travel to Walt Disney World on or before December 31, 2020.
Jump on the chance to explore all 4 theme parks for less! With this offer, Canadian residents like you can save 20% on a 4-day or longer Walt Disney World theme park ticket and enjoy admission to one theme park per day―or add a Park Hopper ticket so you can visit multiple parks on the same day―valid for selected start date on or before December 31, 2020.
Book by February 7, 2020.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Canadian resident pays for the same ticket.
- Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which may be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
- Proof of Canadian residency required.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows. Purchase your tickets through a Disney Vacation Specialist (travel agent) that includes expertise advice and recommendations for your trip!
Tickets must be purchased in advance between now until February 16, 2020 for travel to Disneyland on or before December 31, 2020.
With so much to see and do—morning, noon and night—you’ll be able to take your time… and take in the excitement at both parks! With this offer, Canadian residents like you can save 20% on the advance purchase of a 3-day or longer, 1 park per day ticket.
Want to maximize your visit? You can add Disney MaxPass for $15 USD per ticket per day.
Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on the expiration date, whichever occurs first.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same ticket at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Offer only for Canadian residents, and valid proof of Canadian residency, including government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and theme park admission.
- Canadian residency will be validated for each adult Guest in the party prior to theme park admission.
- Tickets must be purchased between September 25, 2019 and February 16, 2020 and prior to travel to the Disneyland Resort.
- Offer is not available at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2021, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
*Important Information about Magic Morning Early Admission
Magic Morning admission allows one (1) admission into select attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes before regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. The applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
Now is the perfect time to begin planning your first or next Disney vacation!